Get Your Premium Membership

Anonymous

 Anonymous Photo
Biography | All Poems | Best Poems | Short Poems | Quotes

Comprehensive information about Anonymous including biographical information, facts, literary works, and more. Author unknown. Anonymous: poet. Anonymous. poems, poetry, biography, quotes, poems, Anonymous. biography. This educational Anonymous resource has information about the author's life, works, quotations, articles and essays, and more.


Poems are below...



Quotes

Here are a few random quotes by Anonymous.

See also: All Anonymous Quotes

Quote Left Name with nicknames Quote Right
Go to Quote / Comment

Quote Left Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. Quote Right
Go to Quote / Comment

Quote Left 99% of all people in the world walk around with blinders on. The other 1% walk around in total amazement. Quote Right
Go to Quote / Comment

Quote Left The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want Quote Right
Go to Quote / Comment

Quote Left I won last year and I have a great memory. I am optimistic for Sunday (TV, 10:30 p.m. ET Saturday). Quote Right
Go to Quote / Comment