Deleting comments

Posted by Ava Springs on 7/28/2025 2:08:15 PM

Is it possible to delete old posts?  I can only see an update or cancel update option under edit. 


Login to post a reply or subscribe

Replies

Comment by on 6/8/2026 8:08:44 PM

Good Morning Hope you are doing well I would love to talk to you about a business proposal Please It's very important Please reply me at - [email protected] So i can explain better I await your response God Bless you, Yulia

Comment by Ava Springs on 8/6/2025 3:08:23 PM

i can see the links for poems and blogs thank you so that's ok. . I realise I am not keen on having old comments on the forum, just because they are out of date. The comments would have been read, and a person might change their mind over time about what they say. It's something I feel about internet use in general. It's ok if you can't, but I thought I'd ask. Thank you Annabel Justine. ps I think i't s a great forum so thanks for administering it

Comment by Team Poetrysoup on 8/1/2025 7:45:52 AM

From where do you want to delete old posts: forum, poems, or blogs?

Get a Premium Membership
Turn off ads, get more exposure for your poetry, and get more features with a Premium Membership.
Book: Diverse Voices: The Poetry of Human Rights and the Pursuit of Peace