To Be or Not to Be

Posted by Simone Young on 9/28/2026 4:07:41 PM

"To be or not to be," as Shakespeare used to say—

That is the question! To express ourselves and be criticized,

To have our inner thoughts analyzed by the AI universe.

We used to go to the library, check out encyclopedias, and write with

lead pencils—NO MORE!

So now, my dear friends, what do ya think?

Am I AI, or am I I—or did I write all these lines?

                                                        *****    *****    *****

FYI: I ran this through an AI detector, and the algorithm thinks it’s 70% AI-written. Proof that human creativity can still fool the bots!

 


Login to post a reply or subscribe

Replies

Be the first to post a reply.
Get a Premium Membership
Turn off ads, get more exposure for your poetry, and get more features with a Premium Membership.
Book: Diverse Voices: The Poetry of Human Rights and the Pursuit of Peace