Poetry Soup Year-End Awards…Most Likely To…Please VOTE!!!
So I thought it would be fun to have some year-end Poetrysoup awards….sort of like yearbook superlatives.
*I’m not a fan of the traditional superlatives such as ‘most likely to succeed’, ‘best smile,’ etc. Those are LAME!!! So, these are spiced up a little. Please vote for two people for each category. You may do so publically in this blog or soupmail me if you don’t want to go on record publically. I will keep your votes confidential. You have until noon on December 20, 2011, to get your votes in. I will then compile the winners and announce them on Wednesday, Dec. 28, so you can think of it as a late Christmas present of sorts but without the ribbon J
*If it is too long for soupmail, please PM me to ask for my regular email address…or you may use more than one soupmail message-whatever you’d like J
Have fun with it! We are all good sports here at the Soup!
1. Travel Buddy Award: Who would you most like to go on a trip with?
2. Rally Buddy Award: Who would you most like to sit next to in the slammer after a protest?
3. Final Words Award: Who would you most like to give your elegy?
4. Duct Tape Award: Who would you least like to give your elegy?
5. Johnny Cochran Award: Who would you most want to see represent you in court? “If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit.”
6. Betty Crocker Award: Who would you most like to cook you a yummy meatloaf?
7. All Things Trivia Award: Who would you recruit to be your partner in Trivia Pursuit?
8. June Cleaver Award: Who would you most like to adopt as your second mom?
9. John Hughes Award: Whose screenplay would you most like to star in?
10. Donald Trump Award: Who would you most like to go into business with?
11. Herman Who? Award: Who would you most like to see run for president?
13. Steven Tyler Award: Who would you most like to ‘rock out’ with at a concert?
14. Howdy Officer Award: Who is most likely to flirt their way out of a speeding ticket?
15. Jager Bomb Award: Who would you most like to see do a shot?
16. Enron Award: Who is most likely to have their business shut down by the government?
17. Really, Don’t Drink the Kool-Aid Award: Who is most likely to start a cult on accident?
18. Jobs Reincarnate: Who is most likely to be the next Steve Jobs (RIP Steve J)
19. Opps I did it again: Who is most likely to be caught with Brittany Spears or Justin Bieber on their ipod?
20. Scrooge Award: Who is most likely to think this is a really bad idea? J