Gingerbread Man Results & More Christmas personality profiles
Blog Posted:12/24/2012 9:54:00 AM
Well, this will probably be my last time to be here at the blogs before Christmas day, so in case I am not back here by then, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. It's snowing outside my window, just like a poster of Currier and Ives!! Three people took my Christmas personality test since yesterday, so I will post the results for Charma, Ownen and Kim. But first for the GINGERBREAD MAN results. Here is what it means to eat one or another other part of this cookie first:
1. Attacking the head first: This is the NORM. The people I counted doing this (in addition to myself) were harry, Craig, Charma, Mandy, Charlotte, Cyndi, Russell, Scribe, Arild and Francine. I'd like to say "this means we have the brains" hahaha. But it simply means we are headstrong (yep for me) and achievement oriented. No wonder most of us love those contests here!!
2. Going for the legs first: This was quite interesting. This signifies someone having a sensitive nature. My "leg biters" were sweet Leonora, Catie, David and Rachael!
3. Eating arms first: It is a good thing nobody chose right arm first. That signifies a skeptical or pessimistic person (and I think that applies to a person who is also right handed). Choosing left arm first is the sign of creativity and/or being extroverted. Where was Deb this time? I know she was the one that showed she was an extrovert in my first personality test. Maybe she would choose the left arm of the gingerbread man!
And now for the profiles of the final three people who took my original
Christmas Personality Quiz:
1. Kim Merryman (a fellow Rudolph!) chose for her favorite movie, It's a Wonderful Life/Miracle on 34th Street. This signifies the sentimental or nostalgic soul and if I remember correctly, Joyce and maybe a few others were in this category. Kim's preferred decorating style for the holiday is to use unmatched or homemade ornaments and also to top the tree with an angel. Again, her sentimental nature is showing. Each ornament probably has meaning for her (either that, or lots of kids putting up their school projects!)
She chose for her favorite songs Little Drummer Boy and Oh Holy Night. The first song denotes a person who roots for the underdog! Oh Holy Night is a tasteful choice for a well composed song, denoting intelligence! I recall maybe it was Francine who liked that song as well as me too.
2. OWEN: Owen chose for his favorite movie White Christmas and/or Scrooge. The classic choice of the Christmas Traditionalist! (good movies they are too!!) His style of Christmas decorating is to use multi colored lights inside and out and also to show a spectacular light show with perhaps animated objects on his lawn. Wow, owen, you are the only one of us to say that. You must be like that guy down my street with the amazing different color lights on every tree! This style shows the exhibitionist in you. but you know what? If I had a hubbie who would go out and do it for me, I'd be right there with ya on this list!! Finally, for Owen's favorite song, he chose V(I think a typo because I had no V) and letter F for Oh, Holy Night. Owen, you have a big AND intelligent personality!
3. Charma: This sweet lady chose her favorite movie as White Christmas and/or Scrooge. Same as Owen. The ever traditional classic Christmas movies. Her way of decorating is to use white lights on a perfectly decorated tree, the sign of the Christmas purist! Her fun side is shown by her choice of song: Feliz Navidad. What a fun song that is, Charma. YOu are a very festive soul!!
Forgive me if I messed up with anything here. I have errands to run with hubbie, who just got back in time for Christmas from a long drive and we have errands to run. I'm outta here!!!