AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
KASH AND LINDA !!!
Thank you for playing and reading our friends' work
PARTICIPANTS: WILLING & OTHERWISE
Chris D. Aechtner
Gail Angel Doyle
Michael J. Falotico
Sheri Fresonke Harper
25. The earth moved under me I woke up already In love.
One year later we got married, It was love at first touch
26. Still those faces haunt; those faces of fear!
Long gone they are and yet I am still here.
27. We are not even a drop of rain, just vapour
United to be once more, no clouds can conjure
28. True love lost direction
when bloomed my affection
29. They never challenged gamey little midgets with foul intent
they had us to pad them safely with money, love and scent.
30. She sits on the porch in a cool desert night
A bobcat stalks prey in the day's fading light
31. But if we’re through, and if we have to part…
I’ll be with you… you know you stole my heart
32. I confess, this poem was from my calm heart
To shine as the cool moon, listen to each part
33. End hers was not only history
But also a simple sweet victory
34. The scorched plain offers him no shelter
He is lost within the earth's deep
35. I can’t help but wonder, about the blunder, of building a one room log cabin,
Where man and wife, lived a private life, ‘til kids became real, not imagined
36. As more flakes christened life on this frozen creek
I saw him standing quite still, puzzled and meek
37. Each time the fog lifts its curtain
It will display a portrait, one we will cherish so…
38. Heart wide open, nerves coiled tight,
My voice shook with the firelight
39. But a dog chased her down
Almost running her out of town
40. I make a toast to the other side
As silence waits, I must abide
41. please bathe me in my lovely little bath tub or wash
the smudges of my “ poop” now I feel them on my ass
42. Indeed before the sun had sunk, thunder roared and surged,
The entire Heavens parted from whence a storm emerged!
43. From the far sky, the lone sun rules the earth
Of heat and light it's not at all in dearth
44. I could fell a million men with the softest of blossoms -
slay a million men with a gentle, whispered caress.
45.Raindrops dance on naked wings…
Sounds whisper as passion sings…
46. Twice daily,even once will do
if you want I can do thrice too,
47. the room is a pearl filled bowl
48. Mountainous waves for surfing
Marching to nature's rhythm
Get reading folks, even if you do not have the time to leave a comment on a poem - a lot of time, and sometimes even tears, had gone into producing just a simple haiku or a short free verse. Don't knock it - you do not know the courage it took to post it online.
I salute all the poets here on PoetrySoup. YOU are what makes this site a great place to unwind. Love ~ Su