Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

SophieMama - all messages by user

3/3/2018 7:49:01 AM
Short Stories - Is this a new category? I am curious about short stories. Is this a new category because there are so few of them, and no one has commented on anyone's. Just wondering if people are aware this is a category. Thanks.
3/17/2018 5:15:37 AM
How do I add a photo How do I add a photo to my poetry? I am a new premium member. Thank you.
3/17/2018 5:20:26 AM
Life perspective I would like gentle critique on my poem
Job You Hate Or Job You Love
Thank you!
4/13/2018 6:02:40 AM
Click on a person's photo here I had no idea until two seconds ago if you click on your own photo on this site, it goes to your home page. Also, if you click on a fellow friend's photo you immediately find yourself on their page. Is there a
book about poetry soup that would have told me this? I am DELIGHTED! Caren
11/10/2018 6:42:32 AM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... I think it is nice the way it is. that you read and choose whatever hits your heart or your happy buds or your taste. You are doing a wonderful job, and I do not want to see you limit yourselves. I am thinking if you featured a particular type of poetry, some people might force themselves to write that poetry that week, but would not really "feel it". On the other hand it might encourage a person who almost always writes the same type to try a new way. Whatever you do, I am for you. Hip hip hooray for you I say! I love this site.
2/1/2019 9:31:44 PM
Secret Life contest needs two more entries please My Contest "If I had a secret life" needs two more entries please.
I would like to wrap it up this weekend.

I need two more poems please! Thank you in advance.
12/17/2019 10:27:47 AM
Why will the CATEGORIES button not work? I am frustrated this morning as I submit poems because when I click CATEGORIES

it does not change from ZERO so all submitted poems fail. Is there a secret way

to make the CATEGORY button work? I can click on 7 categories and it remains

on ZERO. Help if you can! Thank you!
pages: 1