Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Leasey - all messages by user

6/20/2017 1:08:21 PM
Hello Poetry Soup'ers. My name is Lesa. I found poetry soup a few years ago for my friend and fellow Poetry Soup'er, Connie Moore. I wanted her to have somewhere to put her amazing poems and show people how good they were. It wasn't until last fall that I started having this feeling of writing. So I did. And I wrote a number of different poems all within a few months. They just came to me. Now, I seem to be in a poetry "lull". Nothing new is coming to mind.

I have to warn everyone, a lot of my poems are based on my past experiences so they are a bit dark. Sorry. But it's the truth. I feel it was healing in some way to write it down and get it out.

Thank you for all your views and comments. I love Poetry Soup!
1/6/2018 12:51:48 PM
A Mothers Love What a wonderful poem, I can totally feel your pain here. I can relate also. I love how you put this poemr together. Great job! I am a new poet also. Good luck with your future writing!
LESA RODDEN
1/6/2018 12:59:36 PM
What color do you see? Hi, I think this was a neat poem! I saw a dark brown, almost black color. It may have had something to do with the "dark corner" part of the poem though. I think you have a very interesting mind to think of things like this!
pages: 1