Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

choialfonce - all messages by user

8/17/2015 1:50:20 AM
love stinks Love is nature, you never resist it - however much it hurts, there's always a time to start again.
8/17/2015 1:57:43 AM
LOVE IS HUMAN NATURE I learnt this over time, after a series of breakups and breakdowns. It hurts certainly to land in the hands of some I don't care childish characters who shatter love dreams- but it is all a process of emotional development.

Anyways came to understand that love is a human nature, no matter how much we may hate, love is the strongest virtue that God put in us - It always wins, it just need to be triggered.

That's why no matter how may breakups I have had or am likely to have, I know by nature - there's always a new start. Something sparkles somewhere in the thickness of the darkness of hate.

Love is who we are, we need it, we give it- and on and on and on.
8/17/2015 2:03:11 AM
Himalayan Clouds Sunil, I like nature, and your poem describes it wonderfully.

There's no doubt, I can already see the sceneries and I love them.
8/17/2015 2:17:36 AM
The days when a day was enough I miss my childhood days,When I would decide without worry,When I never had to know 'what next,'When I never had the burden of the present,When everything seemed equal,Birds, animals, plants, humans, waters . .They were all a playground.I miss those moments,I never knew when I was there,I never knew they will be gone,I do not wish a reverse,But I wish those there presently knew this,I wish them the best of this moments.In those times a day was long,I would watch the sun cripping from the east,I would watch and watch and watch,As it crawls lazily to the west,In moments like centuries,I would do almost everything in world,Just in the moments of a day.I would water the grasshoppers in the field,I would chase the butterflies in the garden,I would hunt the birds in the trees,I would watch the ants as they walk along their hills,I would capture the raindrops for a counts,I would monitor the clouds as they walk in the sky,All just in a day.And when the golden rays paint the west,It is time to listen to the frogs and crickets,As they welcome the night,With their discordant croaking music,And just to end the day, I would lie in the field,And count the stars, one by one,As they lit the sky,And when I lie to sleep,I would get those sweet dreams,That I wouldn't remember when dawn,I miss those days,When a day was enough,To fill the desires of my heart.
pages: 1