Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

proud husband - all messages by user

10/15/2012 8:32:47 AM
Hello to all, would you be willing to help me? I have been trying to write an epitaph for my wife who died of cancer 6 weeks ago.
I'm new to this and need help from experianced people. would you take a moment to read the 3 that I came up with, and let me know which is the better one and if you would change anything to improve it?
Thank you to all.
10/15/2012 7:40:50 PM
Garden Mother III Epitaph A wonderful wife and mother,raising her sons and tending her flowers were her love. She was called home to be with God when her love had taken root. Now she can forever be with God and tend His flowers.
10/16/2012 6:31:27 AM
Garden Mother II A beautiful lady lovingly growing flowers, grew nothing more precious to her than her sons while bound to earth. She was called home by God when her earthly plants had taken root.
10/17/2012 5:08:13 AM
Garden Mother Epitaph She was a loving gardner growing four boys and she was called home by God when her love had taken root, now may she be a gardener for His flowers.
edited by proud husband on 10/17/2012
10/17/2012 5:12:38 AM
Garden Mother Epitaph Sorry to post these 3 epitaphs so close to each other but I need to make a decision soon on which one to use on my wife's headstone. Please look the three and let me know which you feel is best and what should be changed. Thank you.
pages: 1