Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

chuck1144 - all messages by user

5/10/2010 10:51:18 AM
greetings from chuck keys i have been on this site for just about a month. "poetry soup" is definitely a treasure. i have been writing for a couple of years now and never knew this site existed. wow! i only need to visit one site instead of many to make a fool of myself.

much of my work is introspective in as much as i try to use myself as a springboard to address the rest of the world - as probably many writers do. what truly amazes me is to find that others (writers) find the world as equally frustrating, confusing, inconsistent, hard, cruel, loving, warm and cozy etc. as i do. so with my advanced intelligence i realized what makes each us very different is how we apply our reactions to this world in what and how we sense/live out our lives daily. i guess this is a polite way of saying how i like to confuse everything and make it more complicated than it is or could be or should be. now i have to think about this; maybe i will or I should write a poem on this subject. hmm.
anyway, thanks for sharing some time with me and welcome to my journey (with and or without you). if i remember correctly, once my phsycotherapist told me i think too much but i dont remember if that was positive or negative or maybe both! thanks and enjoy your day, chuck keys
5/11/2010 9:30:41 AM
PoetrySoup Frequently Asked Questions how do i add names of my favorite poets and poems into my own lists?
5/12/2010 8:35:39 PM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... I believe we should be able to publish any kind of poetry any day any time - whenever the mood strikes. Focusing one genre a day or week would only enhance the open publishing scheme currently in place. Let freedom ring ...
pages: 1