Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Sara Kendrick - all messages by user

5/6/2010 3:25:25 PM
Just found this section Just found this section and thought that I would post something here..I am concerned about the oil flowing in the Gulf of Mexico..I hope the fix that they are trying to get in place will work so that it can be handled without much damage to the ocean, coast, and sealife...Sara
5/6/2010 3:26:36 PM
Pet Peeve jflach wrote:
I am just curious if I am the only one who cringes when reading other's works and discovering errors in the usage of:
to, too, two
their, there, they're
a, an
and other common word usage errors?
Am I too uptight about this. Do people want these errors pointed out to them? I know I sometimes make these same mistakes (and others) out of haste and/or sloppiness, but I get the feeling some make these mistakes out of (sorry, can't come up with a better word) ignorance. Is this just me? Just wondering. Don't mean to be overly critical. Thanks for your responses.
5/6/2010 3:28:22 PM
Pet Peeve Daniel,

I think that if you see an error and want to tell the person you should soup mail them and make it a private thing so that they can change it without it being public in their comments..Just my thoughts..Sara
12/29/2010 3:03:02 PM
Proud Daddy Anthony,

A son is a son til he takes a wife but a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life..Sara
pages: 1