The Creators of Ruin
It Seeps From Under The Sediment of Pre-Existing
Quarrels, Tapping The Bone in Search of Reason.
- He Bites Hard Into His Fingers -
- Warm Copper -
His Dreams Gave a Glimpse of Reality, Told Him
To Focus on Nothing But Learn From Everything.
- Give Way To The Waves -
- They'll Take You From Here -
He Lay on His Back In The Water, Staring At
Moonlit Clouds, Paving His Mind With Philosophies.
- Humans Are Creatures of Habit -
-That's Why We're All Miserable -
Sacrificing Pleasure and Indulgence For Familiarity,
And Comfort. We're All Creators of Ruin.
- Building and Weaving Worlds -
- Of Vague Insignificance -