Below is the poem entitled Southern Cross which was written by poet
JOHNSON. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
• under the southern cross we stand,
• and liberty is our demand,
• you stand on us , we will stand on you,
• careful how you treat us blue,
• cos we will fight , be damned....its true....Don Johnson
re: current Police state Queensland where you can be jailed
for fifteen years for wearing a biker uniform or just the belt of.
And fifteen years is applied to any sentence mandatorily...
Bikers wear pink in the cells too?