Below is the poem entitled - Haiku X 19 - Ice King - which was written by poet
Andresen. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
Anne Lise Andresen
The arctic steel blue
Frost smoke rising from the sea
Wintertime.... Ice King rules
- I hold many ice cubes in my hand, they melt slowly ..... my hands is numb,
wet and cold.
- There was a lot of mess ..... water everywhere ..
- (All this just for you .....)
- Picture reminds me that I need to enjoy every day of summer and autumn -
- winter is blue, cold, icy, wet and looong.
A-L Andresen :)