Submit Your Poems
Get Your Premium Membership
Quote of the Day

Quote Left"A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world."Quote Right

by Joseph Addison

  |  Comment

See and share Beautiful Nature Photos and amazing photos of interesting places

zero control

John Berryhill Avatar  Send Soup Mail  Block poet from commenting on your poetry

Below is the poem entitled zero control which was written by poet John Berryhill. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.

Read Poems by John Berryhill

Best John Berryhill Poems

+ Fav Poet

zero control

99 percent everything we encounter in life we will have ZERO control over. the remaining 1 percent is how we react. use your one percent wisely

Post Comments

Please Login to post a comment



A comment has not been posted for this poem. Be the first to comment.