I ceased to complain, I dash forward stalking
With all the foot going and coming,
With the going steps courage, I mode
In this track many are seen by the side
Mirror of the road, made with them discourage
My heart sorrowful with my leg
Wandering if it will obey me mind
Those by standers did not kill me in egg
I move forward to see with hind
Not discourage by the road voyage.
I dash forward to initiate and terminate
All the saints passed through and manipulate
We labored all day coming and goingless
Night we gave our soul tiredness
Soon a junction bail me a college
By my left, was only their steps
Going without coming, but three deeps
The messiah, Lazarus, girl little
Deed going and coming in junction mantle
I ask, where does that track Carriage?
By my right, was steps without love
Standing without hope, bound and sincerities
Taking what the road siders garthered.
Insidious, false, treacherous and unlawful
Am abandone to self pity and which carriage
The junction by my loft terminate
It holds ransom of every road note
Ije uwa, so difficult to understand
From the maker, I round my Journey strand
Messiah, Lazarus, hope in homemage.
Courage, Hard work, difficult in life existence, ressoration, hope in God
Note: This is a 6 stanzas poem written into 6 lines a verse and is a free verse that run through the poem. The poem is about our difficulties about our existence in this world and why so may fail.
(1) That what ever we do in this world or what ever happened to us we should not always complain.
(2) We should not always say because Mr. A fails, that you will fail. Always do something with all your strength
(3) It is always in you to make your self happy or not.
(4) Our last hope is in God who created us.
(5) In this world is either you are doing good or bad left and right dead and leaving.