Below is the poem entitled Dehydrate Me which was written by poet
Jordan. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
She Sings about Love, But She's Broken
On The Inside Like a Dulling Light.
- He Lost His Muse -
- But She Lost So Much More -
Maybe None of us are Talented, Maybe
Love Perpetuates Creativity.
- Onto a Steel Corridor -
- Spattered With Broken Glass -
The Only Way Out of This is To
Let The Waves Lap at Your Feet.
- So That The Shoreline Weighs -
- More Than The Deepest Fathoms -
I'll Play With Fireflies in The Twilight, and They'll
Indulge Themselves in My Eyeline Reflections.
- Fall To Your Knees in the Water -
- So That The Salt Stains Your Lips -
Sink Your Teeth Into My Neck and Bite
My Mouth, It Was How Your Back Arched.
- But Don't Ever Let it Bring You Down -
- If We Burn, We'll Burn Together, Alone -