Below is the poem entitled Kennel Bridge which was written by poet
Jordan. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
It Trickles Down His Walls in Thin Sheets,
His Confines Broken By Light Rainfall.
- It Soaks In -
He Assumes The Foetal Position and Pulls
The Covers Up Passed His Collar Bone.
- The Lines Don't Match Up -
Wincing at Various Thoughts That His
Mind Conjures Up, Reliving History.
- The Light Breaks His Window -
Reminds Him That Those Who He Had Loved,
And Those That Had Abused Him.
- Walked Under The Same Sun -
His Body Remained Peacefully Still as
He Sank Deeper into Himself.
- Moving in His Thoughts For Hours -
The Only Place Where Solace Seemed
Existent, Behind a Mould of Replication.
- He Walks With Her Hand in Hand -
- Sleeping With Her Under Stars of His Own Creation -