Roaming the Streets Like a Wildcard With a vendetta,
I Ignored the Ache that was Thumping Against My Brain.
- Like Some Sort of Haunting Medicine -
It'd been Months Since Daylight. It All Started with
The Darkening of the Sky. Then After, Came The Visions.
- Street Preachers with a Cause -
Those Religious People I Befriended But Never Took
The Time To Listen to, Vanished by The Church Load.
- Then Came The Slaughtering -
Those With Souls as Black as The Richest Tar. Found
In Disturbing Circumstances, Nailed to Wood.
- All The Blood Rushing to Their Heads. -
Now All That's Left on This Limbo of a World is us.
The People Who Never Embraced nor Rejected Him.
- Ragdolls For The Devil -
Following The Light Brought Me To a Small Camp, A Fire
Blazed in the Middle, and my Arrival Attracted No Attention.
- I'll Hide From The Fire -
They Burn out Fast
If The Smoke Attracted my Attention, Then
They'll Receive More Uninvited Visitors.
- For Now I'll Sleep Near The Camp Not in It -
- Sleeping Near Company Eased The Mind -
- Made it Possible -
Random Scuffling and Gasps Followed By The Screeches
and Noises Caused by Tearing Flesh. It Woke Me From Security.
- Raping Murdering Creatures -
Upholding Their Design
The Noise Died Down and Uneven Footsteps Trailed into
The Distance Behind a Deranged Doppler Effect.
- ....Tend to The Wounded -
You Can Talk to Them Minutes Before Their Bulb Blows,
But How Do You Console The Damned?
- Life is Terminal -
A Cancer Created to Spread, and Spread We Did.
- God Added Restrictions -
Every Pregnancy Miscarried by Involuntary Abortion.
- Humans, Following In League With Dinosaurs. -
... If God Wants You Dead,
Where Can You Hide ? ....