Below is the poem entitled Zeitgeist ( part one ) which was written by poet
williams. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
Colin Mitchell Williams
“ It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society ”
1% of the world’s population owns 40% of the planets wealth
34000 children die everyday from poverty and preventable diseases
50% of the world’s population lives on less than $2.00 a day
Only 3% of the U.S.A’s wealth actually exists as money the other 97% is digital
$1.00 in 1913 required $21.60 in 2007 to match its value; that is a 96% devaluation in 94
years since the Federal reserve came into existence
“ If there were no debts in our money system there wouldn’t be any money ”
Marriner Eccles Governor of The Federal Reserve 1941
Perpetual debt is guaranteed by the Federal Bank
Money was created in the Banking system and ultimately returns to the Banking system with
interest. Who are you working for, none other than The Banks. This is Economic slavery.
What life is there without money, when everyone must feed and house and care for
themselves we become wage slaves. Money is the most ingenious scam for social manipulation
The majority of people in the United States have no idea that they are living off the
benefits of a clandestine empire; that today there is more slavery in the world than ever
before. The un-elected leaders of this empire are the giant corporations, the invisible
powers behind the controlling force of money. Their goal is to maximise profits regardless
of the social and environmental cost. The two largest of these corporations are, The
International Monetary Fund and The World Bank. Poor countries who’s governments have
initially welcomed the help of these corporations are now paying back debts that exceed
50% of their countries wealth. Leading to mass poverty in these countries.
There are 51 giant corporations in the world 47 of which are American.
Something is very wrong here