Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Sonnet1 - all messages by user

2/18/2014 5:10:27 PM
Novice Poet Hi Everyone: I am new to this and hoping to make friends and importantly receive constructive literary helps. Being inexperienced to this I am a little nervous but would love to share my poetry.
love to my new family Margaret
2/27/2014 4:22:55 PM
New to site ok Quinlan, good to have you with us!
3/18/2014 3:11:31 PM
Hypergraphia Happy Hi Brian: Welcome to poetry Soup. I just came across your post while searching through as I am trying to get familiar with all this new areas of learning especially learning from everyone here.
Hope to read some of your writings as soon as you start posting. keep in touch!
4/6/2014 11:22:38 AM
Returning thank you for the two lovely drawings, very talented, I would like to read a poem about them, i'm sure you will take us all there.
4/6/2014 11:46:03 AM
How do I ... I feel a little lost, I have posted 2 poems, but looking at the poetry soup board i feel there is so much going on i don't know what else to do? also, if I become a premium member, where does that take me?
5/18/2014 4:10:45 PM
Greetings from a Newbie Hi John: welcome, I somewhat new, although I have been MIA for a while, you will enjoy posting and receiving comments, it is helpful..
8/1/2014 5:59:29 PM
contest entry I would like someone to critique my 2 poems which I hope to submit in the writers contest. help!
9/13/2015 6:08:16 PM
writers block Hi All: I need direction. after writing a few poems here on P.S. I started ONE LOL page of a story. it's basically about a friend who is a survivor of the Sandy Storm. questions is where can I get honest critique and help in later publishing. thanks
pages: 1