Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

poemprophet - all messages by user

9/18/2013 2:11:23 PM
hello Hello everyone. My name is Robin and have been writing poetry since I was a teenager. I have one book published already entitled "Emotional Mix Up". I try and write about things I feel are important and can touch someones life and make people think. I have two children ages 23 and 19. Have been married for 27 years. I only have a few pet peeves including prejudice, hatred, abuse in any way and not treating people with respect. I love making new friends and will always respond when you write.Wiggle
9/23/2013 11:20:28 AM
What really gets on my nerves... I am new on here, but agree with this 100 percent. Its nice to give feedback and receive it. Because it helps us improve by seeing what we are doing wrong or right. It also makes us feel good when someone leaves a comment saying how good we are. Every poet likes to hear that, because we work hard on creating the best writes we can.
everyone have a great day. hug
9/23/2013 11:58:03 AM
Forum question Please help I have been going through the site trying to learn everything on it. I just found a spot for Community Points. It says I have 2735. Could someone please explain what this is for. It would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Wiggle
9/23/2013 1:15:17 PM
What really gets on my nerves... Your welcome Archaic for getting involved. I always say, treat people the way you want to be treated. With courtesy and respect. There is never ever a need to treat someone badly or not have manners.
Well, thats my opinion. Maybe I am just a nerdy geeky old fashioned girl. LOL

Angel Wings
9/25/2013 8:17:47 AM
Friendly Morning Hello On my way to work, and just wanted to say have a nice day to all my fellow poetry soup members.
I have been having such a great time on here. Thank you everyone.

Enjoy your day. Stay safe. Be good. And KEEP ON WRITING.

hug bow
9/25/2013 4:34:52 PM
Friendly Morning Hello Thank you JustLiving I appreciate the hello and warm welcome. glad to be here.
Wiggle
9/25/2013 5:34:05 PM
Friendly Morning Hello OMG !! WOW !!! UNBELIEVABLE !!!!
I can't believe it. Just found out I won a contest for my poem "A Changing World"

It is very humbling when someone appreciates your writing so much.

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments, voting me as one of the new best poets, and whoever favorited.

Enjoy your night everyone.

ApplauseworshipPartyWoo Hoo!
9/25/2013 9:22:45 PM
Friendly Morning Hello thank you archaic. I appreciate it.
Boogy Dance
9/27/2013 10:53:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishing Linda ( AKA: Poet Destroyer ) a very happy birthday.
Hope its full of fun, laughter, joy, happiness, family, friends. lots of cake

and presents.

Would enter your contest, but don't have a birthday poem. Will have to work on one.

Enjoy your special day.

Partyhappy birthdayhug
10/4/2013 4:53:40 PM
About my Poems Hello Soupers

First of all I want to thank Poetry Soup for being the best site ever for poets.

Everyone has been so helpful and sweet since I became a member.

I would like to mention something about my poetry. I have a lot of comments asking if

the poems I am writing are from real life experience because they are so real and emotional.

The only one that is from my life is the Secret Hell poem. That did happen to me. All the other

ones are just poems that just come out of my mind. I just start putting down words and

thats what happens.

I do feel honored that my work is touching people that way.

Have a nice weekend everyone. Take care Stay safe

Hugs and love to everyone

Kissing

hug

grouphug
10/7/2013 4:35:18 PM
About my Poems To Jerasle and Archaic.

Thanks for replying to my post. Yes, I agree. Poetry is a way to express ourselves, weather good or bad.

I am glad to be here with all of the talented and great poets.

Enjoy your day/night
10/11/2013 11:13:30 PM
NEED SOME HUGS COULD USE SOME GOOD THOUGHTS AND HUGS SENT MY WAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY
TO SPARE, I WOULD APPRECIATE THEM.
FOUND OUT SOME BAD NEWS TODAY.
SO COULD USE SOME LOVE AND CARE.
THANKS
10/12/2013 7:21:35 PM
Forum question Please help Thank you Julie for the points explanation. I appreciate it.
Have a nice weekend.
11/29/2013 8:28:18 AM
chat room Hans

I believe the chat rooms are for paid members only. Along with posting blogs. Some areas are for premium members who pay to be on here.
Hope that helps.

Wiggle
pages: 1