Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

crazycool12 - all messages by user

6/18/2010 2:29:13 PM
carey!?! hey i hope you find this because i couldnt find you! you have my facebook and email so if you need to talk to me plz send me an email! i would call but im in tennesee and dnt have any mins on my cell but i can check my email on my mobile. whatever you need im here for ya girl, just like i promised and i know we havent talked in a while but things for me been crazy!
7/19/2012 9:13:42 PM
need critics on my poems dark poems mostly I enjoyed this poetry greatly im not sure of any negative feed bavk i could give you......Well i have re read the works and the only thing i could say is that it would be interesting to see what you could come up with if you had to be completely vague. Of you laced your poetry with hidden messages and left it to the reader to decifer. But there is nothing i can say about these writings specifically that i'd work on
7/19/2012 9:15:21 PM
need critics on my poems dark poems mostly Now if you could give me some feed back on my work i'd appreciate it. Sometimes i think ppl are just trying to be nice and i really need to know what i could work on. Thanks
pages: 1