Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

daveston - all messages by user

5/25/2011 6:40:09 AM
What shall I do? heyy man.. its dave, you know everybody have its own points of you for love so my is be interesting for the flower who want you to smell hem, in not be interesting for the rose who dont want you smell it...
5/25/2011 6:49:39 AM
hi everyone hi everybody im new either to this website for me im writting in french cause my english its king poor so i do my best in i think this website can be very helpful in what know im began my twoo firts poem in english thats my talent
5/25/2011 6:57:44 AM
Relationships ''no matter what we do love still call love ,no matter what we do love hurt ''
5/25/2011 7:08:56 AM
Young poets? dont forget me but for me im kind of defferent
5/26/2011 8:42:52 AM
love stinks princess you no something in this life the second time its always gonna be the bad time always, every moment we spent together every munite then you passing together with hem its not gonna be the same for the second time,wen fight for something you do every think in your power to have hem in wen got it you dont want a no more thats super naturel .love is stronge sometime not if somebody pass 3 year with you then thats a lot thats mean he was really in love with you so maybe it was tired to ''play with his chrismas present ''in looking for another present .in you know thats the way it is so next time be prepare. as a matter fact we all jackass, but every jackass as his own way to receive his chrismas present..
pages: 1