Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

connie pachecho - all messages by user

1/11/2017 11:09:59 PM
You can greet me now... big oceans out there. river, lakes, streams, too. yet you come to
the smallest pond to fish for guppies. and we're stupid for reading.

yet the person writing can harvest the 7 views it received and

cherish that silliness
2/26/2017 5:45:24 AM
Looking for other sites similar. Any suggestions? ive been looking at hello poetry. it seems like a bigger pond than this, poets are getting a lot more views, likes,followers. the quality of poems seems a lot better there. the only prob. its by invite only. i think a aspiring poet would find a bigger audience stimulating, which in return evokes better work. what im seeing here even the good poets are getting dismal views. where some of the poets over there really good readership and followers. gramer caresless.
3/2/2017 3:57:12 AM
This place is a joke i see im not laughing. try posting 4 poems in 4 hours and have 0 views on each. then look at the pooems trending
with 40-50 views and try reading the same recycle crap, cliches and become demoralized even further. it human to stew. i deleted all 4. there was a time i thought i had 1 fanclub here but maybe those numbers are inflated.

again i tried posting a few nights ago and the same sad story., 2 hours went by with 0 views. whats a person

suppose to do. this is humilating. esp. reading the sites proclaiming to have 40,000 members. 40k? and to conclude they dont carre to read my crap. thats fine. the point is i can see why new poets give up, leave with

a feeling that this place is beyond a joke.
pages: 1