Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Apollos_Ink - all messages by user

1/2/2016 10:07:46 PM
Hello I am a new member. I have written prose for many years. I am quiet. I am not wishing attention. Please, only speak to me about my prose. I want no further attention.
1/4/2016 7:43:45 PM
Hello Hi Michael. My poetry is a part of the past and something entirely new. Let the ages label me. I have no concern for popularity nor fame. I am just one soul writing. And I wish to speak my voice.
1/4/2016 7:44:43 PM
Hello Forgive me. I am a recluse.
1/11/2016 8:08:34 PM
To Be Thankful I am so thankful for this forum. I am thankful for this website of beautiful souls. I only want to ask that you have patience with me. I am the enclosed. The folded. The shadow mostly at times. You are wonderful. You are so very creative and wonderfully beautiful. My mouth is so tiny and contradicts my writings. Please do not hate me. I am just slightly off-centered.
10/20/2017 12:18:24 AM
A New Poet Hello Everyone. I am not a new poet. I first started writing prose almost before I could write. So much strangeness in between chidhood and adulthood (I say, "Adults are Dead Children). Any-hoo.
I have been a rather small long-time member. My every moment consumed by writing -- asking forgiveness to you here in this Century.
pages: 1