Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

DJ - all messages by user

10/19/2010 1:21:05 PM
broken hearted eyes cold as ice heart hard as stone just want to be left alone you hurt me once what makes you think i want to be hurt again you never really cared so i won't care either when i see you i'm blinded with rage i want to care but then i don't eyes cold as ice heart hard as stone
10/20/2010 1:34:59 PM
i'll make you pay i'll make you payfor all the things you've doneeverything that came fromyour sweet lips was a liei thought you were the onethe one i could trustin time of needyou just leaveyou take what you want and bleed me drytil there's nothing lefti will make you PAY
10/29/2010 10:47:27 AM
i need your honest opinion at night i'm watchingyou, but you don't know iti see you when you leastexpect iti even know when you'rethinking about mesome people find that hard to believewe have that connectionthat no one knows abouteven though we're far aparti can still feel you're paini know you feel minewe split apart physically but not mentallythat will never happennever in a million yearswe see diferent peoplebut deep down it's justnot the same as it usedto bei thought i hated you butlove it's the completeoppositei see you for who youare inside that's why i'm still in love with youno one could ever replace youi hope that's how you feelfor mei'm curious to know thoughdoes she make you happycan she bring that smileto your face that i couldalways bringi miss what we hadbut i know it can never benow that you're withher will you ever thinkof me
pages: 1