Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Juanita01 - all messages by user

1/3/2013 6:47:39 PM
Hi there from a newbie... Hey,
My name is Juanita and I love writing poetry although I've never actually shared any of my writing because I'm not sure it's worth reading, so I keep it to myself. Except for my family, so have read a few and have given me positive feedback....but then again, they ARE family, so may be bias. I live in Australia and am 43, single Mum. Hi!
3/16/2013 1:30:05 AM
Howdy Y'all Hi Jacob....I too am fairly new here. I've found this a wonderful place to post my poetry and it's amazing how supportive and friendly all the members are, very welcoming place!!! I will be sure to check out your poetry.
3/16/2013 1:35:56 AM
Have fun and keep PoetrySoup a haven. I have only ever had good experiences with Poetry Soup....everyone is so nice, friendly and supportive, it's an awesome community and I'm proud to be a part of it.
3/16/2013 1:39:12 AM
Need my certificate! That doesn't sound too good....Was the contest through Poetry Soup? And if so was it Poetry Soup's contest or a Members contest??? I'd try and remember every detail you can and see if you can get in touch with Poetry Soup HQ!
pages: 1