Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

oyomesi - all messages by user

8/24/2012 6:48:48 AM
WRITE IT ALL YOUR WAY UP OYOMESI IS MY NAME JUST WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THOSE WHO LOVES WRITING LIKE I DO
9/19/2012 7:22:22 PM
i am what i write what we write as poet is not how relaxed or tedious you might be it is what the sub conscious pose before of which we can't do otherwise for the sub conscious to be inspired and superb we need caution and train our conscious the big question is how have i married my conscious and sub conscious
9/19/2012 7:33:02 PM
GATE OF LIFE a poem that drives home the fact of life what it hold and what to expect and not be taken aback read it and be elated
9/20/2012 5:01:35 AM
THE STAKE OF CRITCISM IN POETRY Poetry as i believe it to; is the yesterday the today and future of life so i don't think there should be criticism of any such whether in diction or rhyming because poetry flows from withing so no poet should think while composing either a song or poem just let it flow;In everything we do nature gives us exception so the only exception to my stand today is that a poet controls his mind and also his inspiration so what you are inspired of is a child of your thought so i urge that think the right way. IT HELPS
9/20/2012 5:13:53 AM
THE ROOT OF MONEY NOT EVIL IT IS THE LACK OF IT I know i how great endowment but finance is hindering the little i have can't even help
pages: 1