Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

dadtom - all messages by user

8/27/2011 9:22:16 PM
new here want to rub off on others becca131313 wrote:
hey there, ive been writing my whole life,,ive had a rough one at that, ive always been leary of putting my stuff out there in the world, afraid of someone stealing my thoughts,,ive posted one poem an one quote,,i want to see how it goes on here first then i will let it all hang out,,its much needed,,i belive that all my lifes experiences anthought an opinions an so on an so forth would, an could be very helpful to some people,,ive written about just about everything an then some..writing for me is the only way i can express myself freely an without being judged, dont get me wrong in person i tell it like it is..but when i write its like im not even here on earth, i loose myself...an with my life it plenty of gas to fuel the fire..when i get some time i'd like to start writing some articles for yal to feed off of..i'd also like to post my current mission statement, im going thru alot of new positive changes in my life right now an i belive my story could help many...thats what im looking to do.. it would give me great pleasure,satisfaction, an justice in my life right now,,specially what ive been through that makes my writing as powerful as it is..im very open minded an can put myself in just about anyones shoes to see things from their point of veiw,,i know im going on an on but i hope i can shed a little interest an light on yal, i hope they let this go thru so yal can get to know me like i want to know yal,,til then on that note, you all take care keep up the great work,,,peace out till next time
edited by becca131313 on 8/27/2011
8/27/2011 9:23:52 PM
new here want to rub off on others love you becca dad
8/29/2011 11:08:08 AM
insights an opinions becca131313 wrote:
I have recently like a few months ago broke it off with a love in my life,,i'm in love with a man, he's my fiance,,an i love my kid's an family an friends,,but!!! there's that one thats always been around that i had to get rid of because,,i chose it over all of my loves,,,it was my addiction to drugs,,,horrible thing to think but it was true,,,now ive been clean for sometime now an need support,,the more the better,,,it aint no easy task,,its a lifelong commitment,,so if you have any food for thought i'd like to hear it,,or if you are struggling with similar areas i'd be happy to answer any questions...keep up the good work
8/29/2011 6:28:13 PM
THANK YOU becca131313 wrote:
wsup dad r you getting around the site ok the talk we had last night was great its just what i needed..you just dont know,,well i guess you do,,,if anybody would understand it would be you,,,we are to much alike
8/29/2011 6:29:58 PM
THANK YOU thank you sweetheart your number one love dad
pages: 1