Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

anthonybeesley - all messages by user

7/8/2010 9:25:11 AM
What a waste YEMANYA wrote:
writing is a funny thing...some of us need to express inner turmoil, some of us don't, some of us are talented some of us aren't..but in who's opinion? Poetry is an art and will speak to the people it is meant to speak to. Don't get too hung up on being rated, the beauty is in having a song to sing and an outlet for your desires, needs, hopes and hurts. Blessings xx
edited by YEMANYA on 6/30/2010
7/8/2010 9:26:57 AM
What a waste beauty is in the eye of the beholder from war into peace victim to soldier
just give me that exposure
9/18/2010 3:12:43 PM
race it's not about color but character and when push comes to shove game recognizes gameaneysa wrote:
why the hell are some people stuckon peoples race?
me?
personally i see no color...
i just see everyone as an individual person
9/18/2010 3:14:34 PM
race jamesmarion wrote:
Ignoring race is foolish. Race is always going to be there, and being blind of race is to say that not every race is worth remembering. To claim that you're blind to race is a lie.

There's a huge difference between racism and acknowledging race.
9/18/2010 3:15:38 PM
race some fools can't be taught and some fiends think they can't be caught
10/23/2010 1:02:16 PM
race anthonybeesley wrote:
some fools can't be taught and some fiends think they can't be caught
10/23/2010 1:08:33 PM
race i can only speak from experience that when one race is singled out and "slaughtered" that race has to band together to take down the gruesome giants and monsters of madness causing them grief.as a white man thrown into a black mans world it's hard not to be racist.however the older i get the wiser i become.in john 7:24 it says not to judge according to appearances but judge spirits.and that is much better than throwing a polluted blanket over an entire race in an effort to set off a genocidal gore fest
10/31/2010 6:15:36 PM
Hello! debra eckstein wrote:
Hi Krissy B my name is Debra Eckstein I am also new I only have 8 poems on right now. Everyone that has made comments have been great and gentle .So don't be afraid to put it out there ok. GOOD LUCK KIDDO.
10/31/2010 6:17:51 PM
Hello! don't worry about the quantity but rather quality.i read and reread a lot of good poetry on this site,but i see and skim through miles of mindless drudgery to.a true artist does not throw crap 2gether and call it a masterpeice
pages: 1