Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

love4joey - all messages by user

6/26/2010 6:59:35 PM
Hello I'm a new B Surfing and landed here. I'm 69 yrs old and I lost my wife last year. I started writing poems to show my love to and for my wife and a couple of different ones. I want to share them any where I can.
6/28/2010 11:10:42 AM
What a waste I found poetrysoup and I wanted to share my poems. I was told by people my poems were good. I posted 12 poems. I don’t know how many times they were viewed but only 2 poems received one comment each. Then you have people post a bunch of one line sayings like “I hate you” and “I hate poetrysoup” and with all there crap it pushes my poems and other good poems off the first page and I guess never to be seen again. And it looks like the pm’s read and comment the pm’s.
6/29/2010 5:49:02 AM
What a waste I will try redoing. I’m 69 years old and my poems
come to me because my wife died in 2009
Thank you guys
6/30/2010 7:16:54 PM
What a waste I’m not a poet so I hate doing a bad comment because I don’t understand the poem. I don’t want to give a good comment to suck up to get a comment.
Can you explain how a PM poet lists a poem with 3 (three) lines and gets 65 views with 13 comments.
I post 12 poems my shortest poem is 12 lines. Between them all I totaled about 175 views with a total of 5 comments
7/1/2010 5:51:53 AM
What a waste masterartisan wrote:
I don't usually frequent the "IDK" stack.However, you free verse titled to my wife is beautiful.
Applause

Thank you, Michael
7/1/2010 5:46:43 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You. I'm trying to share my poems before my hand, my head or my body goes dead. I'm 69 and I just started to write poems a year ago. I loved my wife and I feel she could keep living in my poems. I know I have a lot of mistakes in the spelling and etc. But you know what I'm trying to say. Again THANK YOU. I just finished another poem honoring my wife.
pages: 1