Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

sarahlou - all messages by user

5/28/2010 10:00:32 AM
me...sarah lou Hi just wanted to say hi to all you word loving people ,still trying to find my way round the site .... went onto the chat rooms to see if any of you were on there but nothing happened so not sure if i am doing something wrong ha ha which is prob the case ha ha ha anyway i thank all that have read my poems and i will be reading yours ,many thanks to the nice remarks as never really know if i can write or not ,anyway Big Hello to you all Wave x
5/28/2010 3:32:44 PM
me...sarah lou hi Mirelapetalli is this how people talk on here ,lolol still learning how it works .. it says chat room but how do you get on there or do you have to add friends ....
5/29/2010 12:51:57 AM
me...sarah lou aw really am encouraged by eveyones replys to my poems thanks everyone x
5/30/2010 1:05:51 PM
me...sarah lou I see no chat ha ha ,i thought i was doing something wrong .... it would be intresting to see what people have to say ,as much as i like to write i love to talk ha ha thanks for replying Angel Wings
5/30/2010 1:19:45 PM
me...sarah lou ha ha ha aha I know dont find that alot hey ha ha ha ha aha CHEEKY he he he ehe ..we need to get this chat thing sorted out ha ha ha
5/30/2010 1:21:00 PM
me...sarah lou Logic right back to you ha ha ha James !!!!! lolol
5/30/2010 1:22:30 PM
me...sarah lou hey go into the poetry room see if it works lololol
5/30/2010 1:34:08 PM
me...sarah lou GO BACK IN ROOM ...LOLOLOL NOW GOING IN LOLOLOL TYPICAL MAN NO PATIENTS LOLOL
5/31/2010 3:55:04 PM
Hi everyone! Hi there i am also new on here but all these guys are really nice so happy writing
sarah x
6/16/2010 2:36:33 AM
facebook... Hi if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free it would be intresting to get to know you all more esp the people who always comment on my poems ..
sarah hales
norwich
hethersett high school is the best way to find me
so if anyone wishes to add me then say hi x
sarah
6/17/2010 2:46:09 AM
Hi all Hya Paul
Enjoy this group everyone is so helpfull ,feel free to read my little lines of words ha ha ..i will watch out for yours and read them
take care
Sarah x
6/21/2010 1:33:20 AM
Well Hello Morning from uk to you and welcome i have only been on here just over a month so still a newby ,everyone has been so kind to me and i think of them as my new poet friends even added some on face book lololol so thats nice getting to see the face behind the words ... I will check out your work ...soup mail is good as you cant message people that way :-)
all the best
love sarah x
6/29/2010 5:40:02 AM
Such an unexpected welcome... I feel the same I have only been on here since May 10 and have now made some nice friends which now chat on fb ..yes the dredded face book ha ha ,everyone is so kind and helpfull its a pleasure to be part of such a talented bunch of people Happy writing to you Sarah Hales x
pages: 1