Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

darel2020 - all messages by user

1/20/2021 2:31:46 AM
I need help finishing this poem or starting a new Too often, starting or finishing writing a poem is a challenge for me. Since I have an idea, I always lack the knowledge to add stanzas and build the correct method. The idea is lost during its implementation. Therefore, I often ask for help with editing at a special service, where you will understand me perfectly. I discovered this tool when I was first preparing for publication in a large edition; At that time I had to publish about 50 works. The magazine editor advised me to go there for editing help to get my work in order.
edited by darel2020 on 4/22/2021
4/22/2021 7:06:54 AM
How To Self-Publish Your Book/Chapbook/Poems Very cool post, thank you very much. The only thing I would emphasize is that not everyone can racket their text. And for further translation, your text must be flawless in terms of grammar. Before many of my publications, I turned to eduzaurus to edit and proofread my essays or stories, which were later published in magazines and collections of poetry or on Internet resources. I think this is an important point.
4/22/2021 7:11:52 AM
Poems wanted for new Magazine I believe that the poems that are published should highlight important problems for society. After all, our work is a mirror of its own image. So go ahead!
4/22/2021 7:17:14 AM
Does anyone else on here write short stories? I have been writing short stories for so many years. And I think it's straightforward to move from poetry to stories. First, you need to understand how the plays are arranged and try to write them. Then everything will start.
4/22/2021 7:19:19 AM
Dad's ole story/poem A wonderful story, I really hope that the author continues to write stories. You have talent!
pages: 1