Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » A Humble Introduction

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
6/20/2023 8:58:33 AM

Adam Kennific
Hi everyone, I'm Adam (45 yr old m) I joined this site a few months back and I wish I had of found it years ago tbh. I have been writing poems since I was a kid, but I always end up losing the notebooks I write them in. I started posting on Wordpress just so I wouldn't lose them, with no intention of joining a community. It was just something I did for me to cope with depression/anxiety.

I have never tried to follow any structure or learn the artform until I found this site. This community and talent, the resources and free contests are impressive imo. Definitely a great place and I'm glad I found it.
permalink • reply with quote
6/23/2023 7:16:34 AM

amy sheppard
hi Adam!! I just joined too nice to meet you!
7/18/2023 1:42:31 PM

Elizabeth Moroz
Three14 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm Adam (45 yr old m) I joined this site a few months back and I wish I had of found it years ago tbh. I have been writing poems since I was a kid, but I always end up losing the notebooks I write them in. I started posting on Wordpress just so I wouldn't lose them, with no intention of joining a community. It was just something I did for me to cope with depression/anxiety.

I have never tried to follow any structure or learn the artform until I found this site. This community and talent, the resources and free contests are impressive imo. Definitely a great place and I'm glad I found it.

Forum Home » Introductions » A Humble Introduction