Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » Get images to show for my poems?

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
5/19/2023 3:57:42 AM

Christopher Grieves
I seem to be stuck in a loop of following the instructions - but I don't see the image - just the link text. There must be a clearer set of steps somewhere.. I can get the image uploaded, but it just does not show when I try to connectwith the poem. Help please
permalink • reply with quote
5/19/2023 5:29:53 AM

Christopher Grieves
It's funny how.. when you apply yourself to ask for help the answer appears.. Fixed it now. I neglected to understand you have to click on the image button and then another LINK box appears allowing you to connect your photo (already uploaded with the link created by the site) by posting the link there. Simples (kinda)
5/19/2023 5:30:55 AM

Christopher Grieves
Certainly easier on a PC than on a phone (maybe that was why I couldn't see how).
5/31/2023 1:46:52 PM

Di11y Da11y
Ahh helpful (hopefully)
7/4/2023 3:57:07 PM

Witold Rutkowski
Yes, you have to click on the image button and just connect your photo by posting the link there)
9/20/2023 3:32:59 AM

Sam Scott
muctancer67 wrote:
Yes, you have to click on the image button and just connect your photo by posting the link there)

This was eventually clear on a PC, however on an Android mobile the button does not appear leaving no option to attach the pre-loaded photo (using the link). Any tips?
edited by samsun scott on 9/22/2023

--
Sam S
1/11/2024 7:39:45 AM

Sam Scott
I since found out (thanks PS friend) that on your mobile you can switch to Desktop View. This allows the buttons you need to attach the image to become visible (as if on a PC or computer desktop) It is important to remember to SAVE any changes before returning to your normal mobile view and it may be necessary to ZOOM in to be able to see text properly.
edited by samsun scott on 3/8/2024

--
Sam S

Forum Home » How do I...? » Get images to show for my poems?