Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hi fellow poets

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
12/27/2011 11:19:40 PM

Brenda Victoria Northeast
I am a bit tentative when it comes to computers and new sites, I am not sure if I writing in the right place. I used to publish my writings on Author nation but it closed down and I haven't felt like writing for sometime. I am hoping this site will provoke me again to sow more words from my spirit as it is a real longing in me to communicate this way. Hope to read you all too as time permits, all the very best, Brenda
permalink • reply with quote
12/28/2011 2:35:44 PM

Pokey Lanford
Welcome, Brenda, I too, am new here. It seems like a wonderful place to enjoy writing and working challenges with that. I wish you many hours of happy writing! ~Denise
12/31/2011 1:51:02 AM

Pokey wrote:
Welcome, Brenda, I too, am new here. It seems like a wonderful place to enjoy writing and working challenges with that. I wish you many hours of happy writing! ~Denise
12/31/2011 1:53:51 AM

Hi Pokey, thank you for your welcome. Yes it is good to have a place to post our writing. New year celebrations and other matters I guess will cause a few delays in getting much done here- Happy New Year, Brenda
1/9/2012 5:21:05 PM

Lemonia Sims
Hi Brenda I have been on this site almost a year and I love it very much. This is the first poetry site I have ever been on I just google poetry sites and It was there I think It was God he wanted me to be a poetry site that I was comfortable on and around people who are decent. Today I just found out about this part of the site I guess I have not done as much exploring as I have should yet, but believe me I will as much as I can. I don't have a computer of my own, but this site is very important to me so sometimes I do come out in the cold on the bus to go to the library just to get on the computer to come to this site.

--
Lemonia Sims
1/9/2012 6:43:20 PM

Hi Lemonia- yes it is good- it is a decent site- I too would not want otherwise. It is sad you do not have your own computer re time and convenience wise- Though, I suppose you get to meet people traveling and being at the library. Yes I too am new here and need to find more time to look around this site. I also need to get out and do things- but this writing can sure draw one in! lol.

Tywanda wrote:
Hi Brenda I have been on this site almost a year and I love it very much. This is the first poetry site I have ever been on I just google poetry sites and It was there I think It was God he wanted me to be a poetry site that I was comfortable on and around people who are decent. Today I just found out about this part of the site I guess I have not done as much exploring as I have should yet, but believe me I will as much as I can. I don't have a computer of my own, but this site is very important to me so sometimes I do come out in the cold on the bus to go to the library just to get on the computer to come to this site.

Forum Home » Introductions » Hi fellow poets