Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » Uploading a photo

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
7/12/2021 10:08:36 AM

Barbara Peckham
I can't upload a photo for some reason. What and where is the "radio button"? Whom can I contact for a question who might actually ANSWER it?
edited by bardougma on 7/12/2021
permalink • reply with quote
7/15/2021 3:52:15 PM

njv Tomcatx
I share your frustration with this feature of the site. I've only been successful at adding about 1/6 of a photo. I followed the instructions to crop it, refresh and only 1/6 of the photo (upper left side) appears. I tried this with different photos & in different browsers with similiar results. I wish I could simply delete the partial photo but the site doesn't allow this--one can apparently only add a photo! I mentioned this in another post on the forum and no one has replied. I'm wondering if we can contact the site's admin (if there is one). I find this site very frustrating for a number of reasons.
9/4/2021 11:16:27 PM

Marikate Kingston
I am so frustrated as well. Also I don't understand how to submit a poem to a contest without my name on the bottom.
10/11/2021 9:14:52 AM

Christopher Grieves
Moi Aussi - some of my poetry is requiring the photo, either because I was inspired by it, or it enhances the medium. I find that nowadays, in the realm of social media, although the craft of words should never be de-valued, a wider audience can be found when we combine with evocative imagery. Unfortunately PoetrySoup makes this fairly simple task into a stumbling block.. I too have no joy in successfully uploading an image, despite following the instructions carefully (and I am no techno-phobe). Any improvements or solutions gratefully received. I thank you.
10/21/2021 12:34:26 PM

Eduardo Richardson
Thanks a lot for the explanation, this is useful to me too.
11/20/2021 2:36:17 AM

Jennifer Ortega
It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area, keep it up.

Forum Home » How do I...? » Uploading a photo