Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » NEW MEMBER!

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
8/8/2020 8:36:23 PM

Lois Robinson
I am excited to be on this site and I am looking forward to sharing my poetry with like-minded writers.
permalink • reply with quote
9/10/2020 2:49:08 AM

William Darnell Sr.
Hi, Irissa. Welcome to our community of a bunch or fantastic writers/poets and share in common of writing. We share good, bad, sad, and even some bad rough periods in your life you'd even like to share them as well, we will be with you. A great big band of internationals banding together to lift, encourage, and critique each other. My name is William and I am the hot mess around here right now, sad to say.

Best of Wishes,

William

--
Best of Wishes,
William Darnell Sr
“Writer's, Writing Words:'
being characters” © 2020

https://writers-writing-words.squarespace.com
9/27/2020 6:07:50 AM

shreya tomar
Hii , I am new here . Hope u like my poetry and i would be happy if u relate to it . I am just a young writer trying to escape the world through writing.
9/27/2020 10:34:05 AM

Kathy Anderson
Hi, I'm one day old here. It's looks like an amazing site! Can't wait, I have a ton of old and new poems to add. I've been writing for over half my life, which is about 30 yrs worth. (don't I wish I as 30 again lol) Nope. No time to waste sitting by not delivering my goods, so to speak. I need to get it out there. Hope to put together a book someday. Hopefully by tomorrow... etc.. I'm sparkling at the possibilities! Thanks for being here for us crazy poets and writers.
9/30/2020 10:43:51 AM

thammy catmi
dsa

Forum Home » Introductions » NEW MEMBER!