Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hey my fellow poets!!

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
5/11/2020 10:45:57 PM

Caroline Ball
Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know a little about me. I fell in love with poetry as a very small child, my grandmother was an English literature professor, so she taught me about all the greatest poets, writers and artists throughout history. I wrote lots of poetry as a child and also studied lots. I then met my soulmate, who happened to be an English literature major and we married. We settled down and had children and during this time period I lost my creative passion. I had a 10 years long writer's block!! I just recently, very recently, had the fire lit once again inside me and so I have been writing daily once again!! It is great to find a community of like minds and I can't wait to share my love with each of you!
permalink • reply with quote
5/31/2020 1:55:01 AM

Saifullahi Sagir yusuf
You're welcome to poetrysoup
6/2/2020 7:52:11 AM

Parabellus Rose
Hey everyone i'm parabellus, i just want to introduce myself a bit.

i'm a anime/manga loving, sport loving, book reading loving person who enjoys writing poems but doesn't consider them self a poet just someone who enjoys being creative and hopes that ,what I write resonates with you.

Favourite animes to name but a few are ; HunterxHunter, cowboy bebop and parasyte

Forum Home » Introductions » Hey my fellow poets!!