Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
8/1/2017 11:30:02 AM

Jenny Dillon
Ok, so I've been here for like three days. or two. Yes, I know that was in the rong order. Yes, I know I just spelt wrong wrong, yes I know I forgot a capital letter. I'm not bothered to go back and fix those mistakes, thanks. I wrote some poems, I posted some poems. And short stories. I would now like people to actually read those things that I have posted. I would also like to put one or two of my poems in The High Critique section thingy, but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT! AGH! I'M SO CONFUSED. I think confusion is my permanent state of being anyways, but that's beside the point. I swear I'm actually fifteen and not five. So does anyone want to tell me how to do that? pllleassseeeee. Also, GO CHECK OUT MY POEMS!!! BAHAHAHA. That was not desperate or creepy at all. I think my short stories are very creepy. You might think that there's something wrong with me if you read them. I swear, there's not, I'm just an Irish teenager. I mean come on, the best TV show we've ever had to watch was Aifric. Don't look that up, you'll fall asleep trust me. Also, IT'S IN IRISH! WHAAT? WHY? who here can actually speak Irish properly? Anyways, I'm gonna stop typing now, before any more of my random thoughts come spewing out of my fingers. I like chocolate. Ok, no, seriously, I'm going.

I'm still going

I'm gone.

Nope, I'm still here, still going.

kay, I'm gone.
seriously.

--
I don't have a signature.
permalink • reply with quote