Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » Sending soup mail

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
1/15/2017 11:41:44 AM

Bruce Adams
How do I send a message to a poet on soup mail ?
permalink • reply with quote
2/24/2017 6:15:12 PM

Doug Vinson
Hi Bruce. Click the link which is the person's name on the website, and you will go to the webpage that says, "Poems by (and then their name)." Underneath that, there is a small icon - an envelope and a tiny cup of soup. Click on that bad boy....
3/9/2017 8:29:25 PM

Gayle Rodd
Hey I tried sending a reply to a message that was in the inbox (I clicked the select box), replied and did the captcha? but when I typed that in and hit send, I didnt' see anything indicating that it was sent ?? Should there be another message to Select under my original one?
3/10/2017 10:49:06 AM

Doug Vinson
Hey Gayle. You don't get another message like you do with an incoming Soup Mail. There is a line of text that appears after you send - something like "Soup Mail was sent to Person...." There are several ways the website is confusing or not like it should be...
3/11/2017 7:18:04 PM

Gayle Rodd
oh cool thank you
3/23/2017 9:55:57 AM

Julie Medhurst
... reply to a comment about my poem? Thank you, in advance.
3/24/2017 7:32:17 AM

Doug Vinson
Looks like you have this one figured out, Julie.
9/19/2018 3:43:26 PM

Rainbow Promise
Hi Jan Allison and Neil you commented on a poem for me “Picture Album Story Of My Mom. I am soliciting your permission to use the comments as an endorsement for a Memoir I wrote since she has just passed. I was looking for your private message page. Could you Message me as Rainbow Promise so that I could give you the details. Thank You. Rainbow
1/24/2023 1:40:22 PM

Kehinde Kopada
Please I just created an account here on poetry soup. Not a premium member yet but I am finding it hard to submit my poem basically on the categories option. Please how do I go about it

Forum Home » How do I...? » Sending soup mail