Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Help, Help, Help

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
8/12/2016 3:48:38 AM

Jolene Cheyney
At the bottom of my scholorship application they request/require a minimum of 2 references from non-family members. If you would be willing to provide such a letter please SoupMail me and I will provide my e-mail address. The letter would need to be in one of the following formats and sent to me to be attached to my application.

(.txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, and .ods Files Only. Max File Size: 2MB)

Thank you very much.
permalink • reply with quote
8/14/2016 12:56:17 PM

Jolene Cheyney
So nearly 70 people can read my request for help and not one of you will take the time to write a quick paragraph? Thanks.
8/16/2016 4:29:39 PM

Jolene Cheyney
Please guys, I'm begging you to help me.I need two letters of reference to attach to my scholarship application.
8/18/2016 5:34:33 AM

Terry Hoffman
Won't any of your teachers supply a letter? Or perhaps your church pastor?
8/19/2016 12:25:31 AM

Jolene Cheyney
New to the school so the teachers don't know me yet. As far as the minister because of my ailments I'm not traveling very far myself. I live about in the middle of 3 meeting Halls. There is about an hours drive to reach each. That's farther than I travel by myself. So I get the meeting's over the telephone line. Provision for the elderly and infirm. I haven't really had a discussion with one of them lately. I don't think I need anything elaborate just a statement that the author believes I will make the best use of the funds possible.
9/23/2016 11:29:48 AM

Keith Logan
New to the school or not, the career guidance teacher should happily comply and if you use Skype your pastor should be aware and readily provide a reference. There is also the probability that a bank manager or Business owner (shopkeeper) would be adequate.
1/2/2019 5:55:48 AM

Uhellig Svart
Aw man, this was three years ago :/
I hope you found something though
1/10/2024 8:10:17 AM

Miranda Ford
hi!

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Help, Help, Help