Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Sabellianism modalism the pope in America ...

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
9/30/2015 9:49:32 AM

LEWIS FINDLEY
  • Kim Davis and the 4th blood moon....the Isis summer solstice moon (2nd blood moon)
The church at vatican city , the neo pentecostals , and Islam.

As those who read my efforts at PS know, I grant full worship to He who is Jesus Christ.

I can't help but notice certain astronomical anomilies in the news , noted in legitimate news sources such as cnn, and Fox, such as what certain in the contemporary globalist mainstream of Christianity call the 2 nd and 4th blood moons. (Isis summer solstice and the papal visit) . Being a Jack leg historian I am aware that Washington economy was once part of Maryland and called Rome. Thus Francis can be called the pope of the 2 romes.

He also, according to the N Y TIMES spoke with kim davis. My qualms with kim davis is not her opinion on marriage, but her theology, as I hold idealism and sabellianism to be an ancient heresy that contradicts the Trinitarian doctrine taught in the Holy Bible. I have something written here referencing a one world currency , this currency being internet in its nature. I am certain there are efforts to unite the Catholic pentecostal and Islamic faiths as one to encircle the globe. Chrislam.org is one of the evidences of this.

Knowing that Christ is eternal Soverign over all , and thus not being able to grant credence to those such as t d Jake's, Joyce Meyer, Benny hinn , or John Hagee , for obvious theological reasons , I welcome all input ..ALL. thank you
edited by scottisrite on 9/30/2015
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Sabellianism modalism the pope in America ...