Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Poetry Everything » Question about posting new poetry on Poetry Soup

Discuss your favorite poems, poets, and poetry books - analysis, ideas, hidden meanings, random thoughts, etc.
11/3/2014 7:38:04 PM

Robert Stoner Jr
If I post my new poetry on Poetry Soup will the poems be unacceptable to publishers as they seem to only accept new unpublished work. Seems some will not accept anything even appearing anywhere on the web.
permalink • reply with quote
11/10/2014 9:57:21 PM

Bob Atkinson
You nailed a problem with the poetry establishment. Imagine if a radio station wouldn't play a song that had been played on another station. How can we allow these clowns to keep poetry down without letting them have it. Let's re-adjust our acceptance of these sites who won't promote poetry in the best manner. Send me a poem, I'll publish it, Google: Poetry Critic.
11/12/2014 3:53:04 PM

Robert Stoner Jr
Thanks Bob for the insight into my question. I did visit your site and got some enlightenment,thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely revisit the site. Thanks much.

Forum Home » Poetry Everything » Question about posting new poetry on Poetry Soup