Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » what I write about

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
1/8/2011 3:02:05 AM

JasonPoet Boyd
Hello my pen name and online name is Bobb Marly
The things I write about are from and about my life and exsperiences. I also use poetry to pass on the life lessons that I learn. I write from my heart and I don't study poetry because I don't want to make anything up I only want to write what is real. There are some poems that are written as dreams or examples but are always about what has happened in my life. I started writing because I wanted to leave my daughters a part of me to pass on but as children are they are too young to realy appreciate it yet. So in order to full fill my need to be heard I started to post them online and found that I can help others by sharing my experiences. Most of my poems just pop into my head and take no more than 4 minutes to write. If it takes longer than that I abandon it because I don't want to just make it up, I want my writing to be real. There is nothing wrong with fictional writing I enjoy it but I am expressing my life so I keep things true to life. I sincerly hope that you all enjoy what you read and I hope you find a message that helps you as much as it has helped me.
sincerly Bobb Marly

--
Life on Purpose Live it before you lose it! ©2009
permalink • reply with quote
1/8/2011 8:03:39 AM

Caden Jones
hey. my name is Caden Jones and everyone who reads my poetry says love poems are my strogest topic. I can write about anything and I like poems that rhyme more than those that don't. I find that when im upset or angry or any other emotion all i have to do is grab a pen some paper and someplace I can think and write about what im feeling. My friends say that when i do that, my poems tend to be better than the ones I write when im just bored.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » what I write about