Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » High Critique » i need your honest opinion

For poets who want unrestricted constructive criticism. This is NOT a vanity workshop. If you do not want your poem seriously critiqued, do not post here. Constructive criticism only. PLEASE Only Post One Poem a Day!!!
10/29/2010 10:47:27 AM

Diondra Johnson
at night i'm watchingyou, but you don't know iti see you when you leastexpect iti even know when you'rethinking about mesome people find that hard to believewe have that connectionthat no one knows abouteven though we're far aparti can still feel you're paini know you feel minewe split apart physically but not mentallythat will never happennever in a million yearswe see diferent peoplebut deep down it's justnot the same as it usedto bei thought i hated you butlove it's the completeoppositei see you for who youare inside that's why i'm still in love with youno one could ever replace youi hope that's how you feelfor mei'm curious to know thoughdoes she make you happycan she bring that smileto your face that i couldalways bringi miss what we hadbut i know it can never benow that you're withher will you ever thinkof me

--
Always Will Be DJ
permalink • reply with quote
11/15/2010 1:17:13 AM

Julie Conerly
There are way too many typo errors and misspelled words to even think about the real message. Try correcting it, maybe give it an old fashion poem look instead of like a paragraph. I see great potential here and I'd love to see what you are really saying. Be sure and proofread your work before you post it.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » High Critique » i need your honest opinion