Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How to... » How to publish your book for free

Have you published a book. Tell others how you did it.
2/7/2014 11:06:06 AM

Samuel Durant
www.lulu.com

Make an MS Word document with a pagebreak after every poem, submit it. Choose your cover art. Bam, you're a published poet. You can get an ISBN and list on Amazon, too. **** publishers, go for the gold.
permalink • reply with quote
11/23/2014 2:50:45 AM

Jamie Girl
wow! and you did that? I've already handwritten two, but I haven't published any...
9/1/2016 8:13:21 PM

Gail Lewis
Samuel Durant wrote:
www.lulu.com

Make an MS Word document with a pagebreak after every poem, submit it. Choose your cover art. Bam, you're a published poet. You can get an ISBN and list on Amazon, too. **** publishers, go for the gold.
9/1/2016 8:14:22 PM

Gail Lewis
hi yes you go to KDP Publishing Amazon site and upload your book on there! Very good if you want a quick result with not much choice how its formatted - I have one out called Poetry from the Moon I had a great time doing it xx
1/11/2021 10:40:21 AM

Josefina Costales
Well, not exactly free. I started writing the draft at reedsy.com, and submitted it for formatting, but had to contract a designer for the layout and cover. He was very thorough and knowledgeable, I uploaded it at kdpAmazon Publishing and bam! It went through and got published. You can check it out at Amazon.com under my name and it’s available in print and ebook.
5/24/2021 6:30:29 AM

Eduardo Richardson
Thank you very much for the recommendations. Publishing a book is a very important and at the same time difficult stage. When I published my first book, I asked for help from a local publishing house in order to do everything as correctly and beautifully as possible.
7/5/2021 12:42:58 AM

Dereg Asann
Thank you very much for the recommendations.

Forum Home » How to... » How to publish your book for free