Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
6/18/2010 2:29:13 PM

joanna smith
hey i hope you find this because i couldnt find you! you have my facebook and email so if you need to talk to me plz send me an email! i would call but im in tennesee and dnt have any mins on my cell but i can check my email on my mobile. whatever you need im here for ya girl, just like i promised and i know we havent talked in a while but things for me been crazy!
permalink • reply with quote
6/19/2010 11:45:10 AM

carey sokolowski
ok thanks

--
I miss Joanna
3/25/2011 11:11:39 PM

carey sokolowski
hello Joanna it is carey I really hope you find this as well sorry I haven't been on here in awhile and I just got your post somehow you became deleted off my friendslist on Facebook and I don't know how.

--
I miss Joanna
3/27/2011 7:42:16 AM

carey sokolowski
Hey Joanna it is Carey Sokolowski again I m just wondering how you are doing? and also just here to let you know that I miss you and I 'm still your friend I just lost your contact info and I tried to text or call you to let you know that. I guess you don't have any minutes on your phone yet or maybe your number changed since you moved from Ohio to Tennessee. well I guess I could leave with you my contact info and if you would like to chat just email me or something ok? I hope you still would like to talk to me because it has been a very long time and things aren't going so well for me . I will send you some soupmail regarding what is going on along with my contact info.

--
I miss Joanna
3/29/2011 8:34:27 AM

carey sokolowski
Hey Joanna its Carey I keep trying to get in contact with you but it seems as though you don't want to speak to me anymore . All I ask is that you please let me know whether or not you would like me to leave you alone?

--
I miss Joanna